So buying a home up here seemed like a good idea and renting out our old house would allow us to keep the home we love and want to go back to. The management company we have renting the house would be good if the lady that takes care of our house wasn't such a grouch. We can't ask for a different person because she is the owner's wife. :( The renter's didn't transfer the utilities like they were supposed to and we get to pay for it because by the time they got the gas company out to turn the gas back on it was a holiday weekend and guess what, the hot water heater needed replaced. I understand these things happen but I don't like paying an extra 600$ just because they waited to tell the property management company until the 24th and therefore we have to get a water heater in before the end of the weekend. John is really grouchy and hard to live with when money is tight.
Between that and Scott being hormonal life has not been the most pleasant around this house. Scott has been grounded for the most of the week and he keeps just digging it in worse. I am the peacekeeper and I am fed up with keeping the peace between the two. Scott today pushed me to the point that he will have to deal with John when he gets home from work and I am leaving. I don't know were I will head yet but I need some time away from these two. Maybe they can get things worked out while I am gone....maybe I will go see a movie, several have come out recently and I do have birthday money....hmmmmmm