Sunday, July 24, 2011

Oops I forgot to post last week

Not to much has happened around here this last week. Scott and I both got sunburns but mine was minor compared to his. He was a lobster all down his back, his ears, his face. It's better now though, except the parts were he peeled to early and has scabs now.

John bought me an MP3 player for my birthday. He gave it to me Thursday because he couldn't wait. I have been singing at the top of my lungs since. :) It was great yesterday when I was cleaning the house. I don't think the boys have enjoyed it so much but oh well.

John fixed my dryer yesterday also. The timer was not moving but the dryer would still work. So he got Scott to help him and they replaced the timer. We did have a laundry lesson with Scott so that hopefully we don't have this issue again.

John has a surprise planned for me today for my birthday but wont tell me what it is. After Scott is done at church we will go. All I know is to dress comfortably and to take my tennis shoes along.

Loves!