Tuesday, June 28, 2011

I am saved!

We found the hoses for the portable AC unit. I don't have to sweat to death today, I am told it doesn't usally get into the 90s here but of course its going to today.

I stayed up late last night and John woke me up early today so that I can try and get back on some normal sleeping pattern. Which means I had coffee this morning. Girls your going to love this, my son says to me "You never drink coffee.". Anybody who has had to work with me first thing in the morning will be rolling in their chairs right now.

Baby Girl is headed to Moab tomorrow, she will be there for July and will be back in time for her cousin D's wedding.

For those of you interested in when we will be to visit here is our Utah trip plans for the next year.

Most of these are courtsey of a certain little girl.
July - Not going anywhere, you cant make me.
August - D's wedding
September - F and I going to Taylor Swift
October - No plans YET
November - Thanksgiving (Don't know what were doing yet but F goes to Moab for thanksgiving)
December - Around Christmas (Don't know which week but F goes to Moab for a week)
January - No plans YET
Feburary - No plans YET
March - Spring Break (Once again F goes to Moab)
April - Easter
May - No plans YET

As you can see we are going down a lot, we are going to try and make it down every month (except July) which is why there are Yets on some of those.

I wont post the exact dates when we will be going but if you want more info or want to get together with anyone of us, email me and we will work it out. :)

Loves from Idaho!