John comes home from his training today but it wont be until like 11 tonight. I will have to pick him up from the airport but its less then ten minutes away.
Scott is grounded again, so it's a quite day. I know he is just pushing me to see how far my limits are now that we have moved. It's one of the most stressful aspect's of his Asperger's is the need to test the boundiers after every little itty bitty change.
Faith is at girls camp until tomorrow hopefully she is having fun. I have nightmares of something going wrong at the camp and becuase it's so far away I don't get to her in time. I know she is safe and well cared for though, just Mom anxiety. lol.
As for me I have taken a break and am revisiting some old video games that I haven't played since before I had kids. It's interesting to see how the games have evoloved and how I have evoloved. It used to be I was ALWAYS playing video games, now not so much. I spend most of my free time anymore knitting for my sanity. :)