Perfectionist's should not be allowed to work on projects.
Teacher's should be given a nice test before being certified.
Sugar/honey/lemon does NOT belong in Tea.
Gourmet coffee should be able to be bought by the jug and remain hot until finished.
The extra few pounds from the holidays should melt away without exercise in January.
Snow is only allowed in the spring if it does not kill my flowers.
Husband's should not be left alone to have free reign in the home improvement store.
If your child can not behave don't take them out in public, also pay attention to what your child is doing in the store, it is NOT all right for them to climb to the top shelf.
Not all women like pink, stop making all women's sections be about the pink, especially in the spring.
Just because I live in Utah does not mean I ski.
Just because I am tall does not mean I play sports.
My kid may look like me but trust me she is much sweeter.
Tall girls do not have wear flat shoes.
