With that in mind it was time to tackle a new room, I wanted to do the downstairs bathroom. A little ambitious I know but I wanted to do something that included more then painting. The money had to go to painting the outside of the house instead. We had peeling paint and boards coming up so it was a must.I was thinking that it would be awhile until I started another room. Then Miss Flower Lily of the deathly night was caught using the room for something other then an eating place. I knew it was time to pull up the carpet, so I thought that I might as well do the whole room.
The bad news Scott got in trouble at school, the good news is the trouble at school equals housework. He pulled off most of the top layer of the wallpaper in the dining room. I then proceed behind him to wet down the bottom layer and just pull it right off the wall. Never have I had wallpaper come down so easily. It has been like peeling a band aid off. There are a few spots that stick but for the most part it just comes right off the wall.



