So my friend D said I should blog about an incident that happened last weekend because she thought you guys would get a kick out of it also.
I was sleeping in on Saturday morning enjoying not getting up before the sun rises, when I heard a ear splitting scream. I grabbed my bathrobe and ran down the stairs thinking why the hell couldn't I sleep in peacefully just once. I heard the door slam and when I made it downstairs Faith was on the couch with her head covered by a blanket. I thought for sure that she must have been stung by a bee or something. I pulled her head out of the blanket to find out what was wrong and her face is dripping wet. I held her and rocked her until she was able to talk and found out the whole story.
Scott was out playing in the water and decided to water the flowers. Most people would be excited that a kid volunteered to do work, however the flower garden is specifically Faith's and mine and the vegetable garden is his and mine. Faith's window was open right about the flowers and heard him watering. She ran downstairs and outside in her jammies and instead of asking him not to water the flowers she shut the water off. He retaliated by spraying the high pressure hose in her face. At this point I wanted to make Faith feel all better but I wanted to laugh more because she got what she deserved for being a little snot. I did manage to calmly explain to her that her actions were not appropriate and that she should talk to him in the future instead of being a snot.
I made it all the way back upstairs to our room and closed the door. I started to tell John about it and lost my control. :)