Saturday, August 8, 2009

She is home!







Oh my oh my! My baby girl is home. I got up this morning at 5:00 am in order to meet her grandparents half way, which is not an issue per say because I get up at that time for work but its Saturday, I should be sleeping in. Its worth it though. For those of you who didn't get to see her in the two days between her hair cut and leaving, a picture is below(hopefully cause I still figuring out this blog thing).







She says that she had a fun summer and that she is excited to be a big sister in March. Yep you heard that right, she will officially not be the youngest of her dad's kids anymore. She likes her dad's girlfriend though so its okay. She had many adventures this summer from trying to pick out a cat at the humane society and bring it home. I nixed that idea didn't want to deal with a kitten in the car for 2 1/2 hours. To falling sideways on her aunt's horse, to watching movies and getting to go on a boat ride on the river. I am glad to have her back and officially put her to work just minutes after walking in the door. Hehehe its such a cruel cruel world we live in.