Friday, April 27, 2012

I don't like the new Blogger "Streamlined" setup

Why is it that company's these days think that we all like a new streamlined page or whatever. Me personally give me all my options like before. Right now I am looking at a box and a plain white page. It does not enhance my creativity. On the other hand it does give me something to blog about since I really had nothing.

Went grocery shopping and bought chocolate chips in bulk. The bad ripped open and we had chips everywhere, including in the dogs tummy. That night the dog woke up three times to go outside and Faith still had to clean up a mess in his kennel. I have been really careful since then to make sure that all chocolate does not drop on the floor (thanks to a really messy son, the dog has learned that stuff dropped on the floor is for eating) went to through away a plastic bag today that one of the kids put in the cupboards without taking the food out and chocolate chips went flying. I grabbed all but one before that pesky dog could get them, needless to say though he is sleeping outside tonight.

School is done in a month, I can't believe it. Faith's summer is already jam packed. We have a family camping trip in June, then she goes to girls camp with her friend. July is dedicated to her Dad's family and then maybe (still working out details) it's off to my parents in August. I think I am going to miss the little bugger. :-P

Wish I could give you all more interesting stuff that we do here but we are pretty boring. :)

Loves All!