Monday, October 10, 2011

Randoms

My tooth hurts but I hate new dentists so it can keep hurting.
Scott and math do not get along.
Everybody in my house thinks they need to wake me up in the morning, at least twice.
John bought me a dress form for Christmas and I know have a little black dress.
I am trying to watch all the recently released series on Netflix before we cancel it.
I am knitting a blanket with all my extra yarn.
I made three aprons this weekend and a curtain.
We have new neighbors with noisy noisy dogs.
We call our cats sleeping spells because it's hard to get out of bed when one is cuddled up next to you.
We got library cards this weekend and John went through four books already. :)
I got Faith's report card today and its all A's. She was getting a B+ in honers reading and didn't like that grade so she started studying.
I spend two hours a day entering sweepstakes and so far I have one a scentsy burner and candle bars, a steak dinner and a toilet paper cover.
Tried to go to church yesterday but I got the time wrong so we went to breakfast instead.
Wondering if it is normal for your teenage son to come home with cuts and bruises everyday from his friends house.


John is starting a blog for people who are wondering just what it is he is doing now. If you want access shoot me an email.

Loves!