
In the beginning I could not spell. Yet I typed anyways and I loved spell check.
So here I am finally joining the blogging world. I was visiting my parents last weekend and my mom was commenting on how she had to get on facebook just to see pictures of her grand kids. So I figured I would create more havoc for my mom who doesn't do the whole Internet social gathering thing and create a blog to let her see a little slice of our lives here in Utah.
To begin with let me introduce my family.
There is me. I am the author. I am also the mother, wife, friend, daughter, sister, aunt, cousin, niece of a lot of people who are important to me.
Then there is John, he is stubborn, bull headed, arrogant, conceited, egotistical and the most wonderful man I have ever met.
Next comes the boy. Scott is outgoing and fearless, fun and exciting, addicted to history and a speed reader, just please don't ask him to multiply, or divide, or what a fraction is.
Last but certainly not least is Faith. She is caring, and tender hearted, soft spoken and loud, she is the baby of the family and knows it.
Hopefully I will remember to update this from time to time and maybe put some pictures up but for now this is our family.
So here I am finally joining the blogging world. I was visiting my parents last weekend and my mom was commenting on how she had to get on facebook just to see pictures of her grand kids. So I figured I would create more havoc for my mom who doesn't do the whole Internet social gathering thing and create a blog to let her see a little slice of our lives here in Utah.
To begin with let me introduce my family.
There is me. I am the author. I am also the mother, wife, friend, daughter, sister, aunt, cousin, niece of a lot of people who are important to me.
Then there is John, he is stubborn, bull headed, arrogant, conceited, egotistical and the most wonderful man I have ever met.
Next comes the boy. Scott is outgoing and fearless, fun and exciting, addicted to history and a speed reader, just please don't ask him to multiply, or divide, or what a fraction is.
Last but certainly not least is Faith. She is caring, and tender hearted, soft spoken and loud, she is the baby of the family and knows it.
Hopefully I will remember to update this from time to time and maybe put some pictures up but for now this is our family.